—| NEWS |—
The Bel’Espérance hotel is closed.
Opening scheduled Monday June 8, 2020.
—| LOCATION |—
The Hotel Bel’Espérance, located in the heart of Geneva, offers a warm and authentic atmosphere, combining antique charm with modern comfort. The hotel team welcomes you in a warm and friendly environment. Standing at the door of the Old Town and close to the lake, our establishment is conveniently located. Close to restaurants, shops, theaters, museums, art galleries and bus stations.
—| OUR SERVICES |—
– The hotel has a common kitchen at your disposal where you can cook your meals or prepare hot drinks. You can ask a key to have your own fridge compartment on request at the front desk, free of charge.
– A laundry room is at your disposal to wash and dry your personal clothes. Our cleaning staff can also wash and iron your clothes on request, subject to charges.
– The reception can print or fax documents, service subject to charges.
– Public transportation pass valid everywhere in the Geneva canton is given to you at your check-in for your entire stay.
– Free high speed Internet is available everywhere in the hotel. A computer is also at your disposal in the living room by the reception.
– Breakfast buffet is served everyday from 7 am to 10:30 am. Apart from this time, we propose you hot or cold drinks on request. A vending machine with cold drinks and snacks is at your disposal at the entrance of the Hotel.
Rue de la Vallée, 1